Build your own quizzes with realistic practice questions.
- Features & Pricing
- Qbank Overview
Features & Pricing
- New, easy to use, test-like interface with better questions and a streamlined user experience.
- Over 2,100 updated, realistic practice questions.
- 1 diagnostic test.
- 2 full-length simulated exams.
- Track your scores over time with personalized progress reports.
- Redesigned mobile app for on-the-go practice (iOS & Android).
|1 month access||$99||Enroll|
|12 months access||$199||Enroll|
|18 months access||$299||Enroll|
- Over 900 exam-like questions.
- Including 400 NEW questions written by Dr. Conrad Fischer, Kaplan Medical's top instructor, and one of the most experienced educators in medicine today.
- New questions include page references to USMLE Master the Boards Step 3, Dr. Fischer's top-selling review book—cross reference questions with book topics for deeper understanding
- Mobile app for on-the-go practice (iOS).
|1 month access||$79||Enroll|
|12 months access||$179||Enroll|
Practice is essential to master the USMLE examinations. Kaplan’s online Qbanks (available for Steps 1, 2CK and 3) allow you to practice with different styles of questions and discover your weakest areas to target! It is a great tool to use whilst you are studying for these challenging exams.
- Use Kaplan’s Qbank to create customized practice tests that can be adapted to your needs throughout your study, allowing you to target your weakest areas and strengthen them.
- Test yourself in Timed Tutorial mode so you can get familiar with the exam-like conditions or create an exam out of only the questions that you have previously answered wrong, the options are endless!
- You can purchase Kaplan’s Qbank for 1 month or until your test (limited to 12 months). It is an essential tool and works alongside a comprehensive USMLE preparation course, as well as a stand alone item for independent study.