Study with the leader in test prep and get into the top MBA or Master's programme in the US and worldwide. You'll score higher on the GMAT, guaranteed* with Kaplan's proven techniques and strategies.
All courses include: Accomplished teachers [?]
+ 5000+ online practice items [?]
+ Course books [?]
+ Exclusive features [?]
Choose your delivery method:
Free Trial Available
Join our popular classroom course in central London.
Stream live classes and workshops, or watch on-demand.
One-to-one customised instruction, in person or online.
What you'll learn with Kaplan:
- Understand the breakdown and scoring of the Verbal section.
- Excel at Critical Reasoning questions, including assumption-based questions, inference, Explain, and Bolded Statement question types.
- Master strategies for Sentence Correction questions, such as which grammar errors and recognize these common patterns to score more points.
- Decipher Reading Comprehension questions by zeroing in on keywords and reading for structure can help you get more points.
- Master Quantitative methods and strategies to make you more efficient at Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency question types.
- Learn how the GMAT tests:
- algebraic concepts (isolating a variable, quadratics, and systems of linear equations)
- arithmetic concepts (fractions, decimals, exponents, and radicals), geometric formulas (such as those for polygons and circles)
- statistics concepts (median, mode, and range), and how the GMAT tests ratios and proportions, as well as common three-part math formulas such as the average and speed formulas.
- Plus: learn what skills the test maker is evaluating in Integrated Reasoning section and why the on-screen calculator is not necessarily your friend.
- Understand the format, scoring, and central task of the Analytical Writing Assessment section.
- Learn in-depth strategies for attacking Analytical Writing prompts with our Analytical Writing Assessment video workshop.
We offer additional practice options for those looking to add to their GMAT studies, or to target specific areas of the test.
Over 2,300 realistic GMAT practice questions, with in-depth reporting to identify areas for improvement.
Boost your score with test like practice, combining our QBank with full-length practice tests, flashcards, and on-demand video lessons.
Online video lessons covering essantial maths topics found on the GMAT to help you master the quantitative section.
New to the GMAT? Start your preparation by learning about the GMAT structure, scoring, registration and costs.
Then kickstart your prep with our Free Resources, including practice questions, sample classes and a full-length practice test.
We also offer admissions consulting to help you create a successful business school application.
Kaplan GMAT Course
Rated 4.4/5 based on 100 reviews from the Beat The GMAT® social network*
Why prepare for the GMAT with Kaplan?
Expert GMAT Instruction
Our courses are taught by Kaplan trained teachers who scored in the 90th percentile or higher on the GMAT.
Teacher support until test day
You will receive full support on your GMAT questions, even after your course has finished, with email access to our teachers.
Access our Online Study Plan
Access 5,000+ practice questions, 9 full-length practice tests with scored Integrated Reasoning sections, and 160+ additional hours of instruction and practice.
Customised Study Reports
Identify and target your areas of improvement with our adaptive learning technology. Smart Reports® provides you with personalised study recommendations based on your individual needs.
Official Test Day Experience
A benefit only available to Kaplan students through our exclusive partnership with Pearson VUE. Our Official Test Day Experience allows you to take a practice test in a real GMAT testing facility.
Higher Score Guarantee*
You will score higher on the GMAT or your money back. It's that simple.